Elements Uri Flush 3 Plus Tablets | Say bye-bye to Urinary Tract Stones
Kidneys are the vital body organ that helps to flush out toxins from our body. But due to unhealthy eating habits and poor lifestyle, stones are formed inside the urinary tract system. Stones develop in our body due to certain substances such as oxalate, calcium, and uric acid that form crystals. Elements Uri Flush 3 Plus Tablets are designed to manage the urinary tract stones and dysuria. It helps to stop occurring kidney stones and also treat urinary tract issues. Elements Uri Flush 3 Plus Tablets is made from 100% ayurvedic ingredients, and the formula used in making this vital stone remedy tablet is based on Subap plus Powder (Herbmed). Buy Elements Uri Flush 3 Plus Tablets online in India and take care of your stones. The Elements Uri Flush 3 Plus Tablets costs at Big Value Shop are pocket-friendly.
Who can Consider Elements Uri Flush 3 Plus Tablets:
- Those who have stones in the urinary tract or kidney
- Those who feel pain in the passing of urine
- Those who complain about low urine output
- Those who complain about frequent or mild fever
- Those who feel pain in the lower abdominal
Elements Uri Flush 3 Plus Tablets have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that help the patient flush out the stones through urine and keep the urinary tract toxin-free.
Key Features of Elements Uri Flush 3 Plus Tablets:
- Made from Patented Formula ‘Subap Plus Powder (Herbmed)’
- Helps in the management of urinary tract stones and dysuria
- Helps to maintain the fluid in the body and flushes out the toxins & stone substance through urine
- Rich in Ayurvedic ingredients
- Packaging Size: 60 tablets
- Competitive Elements Uri Flush 3 Plus Tablets price at Big Value Shop
- One tablet twice a day or consult your ayurvedic physician for the best suggestion.
- Make sure you don’t exceed the recommended dose of Elements Uri Flush 3 Plus Tablets.
- For the optimum result, you can consume the Elements Uri Flush 3 Plus Tablets with its liquid form (Uri flush liquid made by Elements Wellness).
Breastfeeding women, pregnant women, or any patient with clinical insufficiency should consult the doctor before taking Elements Uri Flush 3 Plus Tablets.